For mental health and medical agencies can better support clients that want to quit tobacco by setting up a QUIT NOW referral system.
Get help with:
• Upgrading to Electronic Health Records Systems (EHRs)
• Meeting Meaningful Use criteria for tobacco treatment
• Meeting Joint Commission standards
• Meeting PCMH standards
• Integrating US Public Health Service Guidelines for tobacco treatment
• Coding and billing for tobacco-related diagnoses and treatment
• Providing evidence-based, high-quality tobacco treatment and referral
For inquiries, or to sign up, please call 1-844-267-4497.
Free consultation, technical assistance, and training available for tobacco treatment health systems change
The program also includes free training and information on additional resources available
to help patients in New Mexico stop using tobacco.
You can view a 20 minute guide to tobacco systems change work in New Mexico here: